Support for projects and productions
The Landis & Gyr Foundation supports outstanding projects from a wide range of artistic disciplines. The main area of focus is professional, contemporary creative work in Switzerland, preferably in cooperation with a recognised organisation.
In principle, the Foundation supports creative work from all parts of Switzerland. However, we place a special emphasis on projects from the region of Zug/central Switzerland and from non-urban regions. Projects that take place soley in French-speaking Switzerland are not supported.
In certain cases, a three-year grant may be awarded to cultural projects that are part of a larger partnership. In such cases, event organisers, festivals or groups with a proven track record are considered.
No support is offered for the following project types
- Applications from the amateur cultural scene
- School projects or projects from an education/training programme
- Financing of education programmes, dissertations or doctoral theses
- Production of recordings and their live premiere
- Printing costs
- Production costs for films
- Monument protection, nature and cultural heritage protection
- Cost deficits
- Conferences, seminars, congresses
- Membership fees, charity events, calls for donations, fundraising
- Sponsoring requests
- PR projects and financing websites
- Social work
Checklist for applications
Applications for projects and productions are submitted exclusively via the online application platform. The following information is required for all applications:
- Letter of motivation
- Detailed project description, including information on partners, place/date of event(s)
- Detailed budget with financing plan, including details of own financial contribution
We have no submission deadlines: applications in German, French, Italian or English can be submitted at any time, but at least three months before the start of the project. Our correspondence language is German.
In case of questions, please contact us directly: 041 725 23 50.